Chuck Harvey, Director, Animator, & Story Board Artist

Retired animator with 30 years in the film industry under my belt. Now available on the lecture circuit (contact this blog for info). Former member Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences; 20 years in-house and freelance Disney; Warner, H & B, DePatie-Freleng, etc; book illustrator; murals; portraits on commission (oil or acrylics); and watercolor landscapes.

My Photo
Name:

I had a great career in the animation business, and like sharing it with others. I especially like to help young people who have an interest in art.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Chuck

5 Comments:

Blogger joseph tran said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chuck,
i am working with Ted Kierscey at Disney and he wants to get in touch with you. contact me at bert.klein@disneyanimation.com and i can put you in touch

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How ye doin' boy? Me and the boys was wonderin' if you might know where the Marshall is in this town. But if yer not abliged to tell us what we want to know, well, we might have ta.....skin ya. By the way bot, you smell bad.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Ryan Stoner said...

hey Mr. Harvey, its Ryan Stoner out here in New York, Ive always kept you in my thoughts from way back in the day, i always looked up to you so much more than you'll ever know. Ive become a tattoo artist, yaa I know I know, you dont even have to say anything. I hope you and the family is well, give them my best...

yours,
ryan

1:42 PM  
Blogger Ken Boyer said...

Hey Chuck!
Been like, a thousand years my friend! I'm sharing an office with Robert Sledge these days & talking about how much we love you & your work. We miss you! Give us a holler if you can!
kenboyeranimator@gmail.com

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home